- 2 heads of broccoli, cut into florets
- 2 bunches of broccolini, cut in roughly 2cm pieces
- 1 leek, washed & sliced finely
- 1 bunch kale, de-stemmed & roughly chopped
- 1 bunch parsley
- 1 lemon, zest & juice
- 2 garlic cloves, crushed
- 5 Tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup slivered almonds, roasted
- Optional: goats fetta.
- Preheat the oven to 180C.
- Combine the broccoli, broccolini, kale, leek, salt, pepper & olive oil in a bowl. Use your hands to coat all of the vegetables in olive oil.
- Place onto lined baking trays & cook for 10 - 15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven, add lemon juice & zest, almonds & parsley.
- Crumble a small amount of goats cheese on top & enjoy