Serves 6 - 8.
This recipe is the ultimate liver-loving meal filled with cruciferous vegetables, broth & leafy greens!
- 1 leek, roughly chopped
- 2 heads broccoli, roughly chopped
- 1 cauliflower, roughly chopped
- 6 cups broth
- 1 bunch flat-leaf parsley
- 1 bag spinach
- 1 tbsp olive oil or ghee
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Heat olive oil or ghee in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add the leek & saute for about 4 minutes or until starting to go translucent.
- Add broccoli, cauliflower & broth, Bring the soup to the boil.
- Reduce the heat, add herbs spinach & cook for a further 15 mins.
- Remove from heat & allow the soup to cool before blending the soup.