These savory brown rice pancakes are so simple & delicious! They are a go-to in our household during the week because they are so quick to whip up & make even the most boring salads luxe.
Brown Rice Pancakes
- 1 cup brown rice flour
- 400ml of coconut cream
- ½ cup of water
- ½ tsp turmeric powder
- ½ tsp sea salt
- 2 carrot, shredded
- 2 cucumbers, finely sliced
- 1/8 red cabbage, finely sliced
- 1 cups bean sprout
- 1/2 cup fresh coriander
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves
- 1 avocado, cut into cubes
- 4 tablespoons lime juice
- 3 tablespoons fish sauce
- 4 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 teaspoon sesame oil
- 4cm piece fresh ginger, finely grated
Optional: fried egg, chicken, tempeh.
- Combine all of the salad ingredients in a bowl & combine all salad dressing ingredients in a jar.
- Combine all of the pancake ingredients into a bowl.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of ghee into a frypan over high heat. Ladle around ¼ of the mixture into the pan & cook for 2 minutes or until golden underneath. Flip the pancake & repeat on the second side. Continue with the remaining batter.
Plate up with the salad & enjoy!